Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Risk

I have been thinking of creating a blog for some time. Today was a hectic day but wanted to create this blog at any cost. The inspiration comes from the risk I am going through.

My friends used to call me and update how they invested in a three bed room flat or in a better and bigger land piece. However, everything looks to be risky all of a sudden. Till recently, I was thinking of various better options in my life - purchasing a car, a better home, entering share market big time - but today everything seems to be different. Today, I am only hearing bad and sad news or encountering chaos all over. I lost considerable money in mutual fund and thought of exiting from my investment kept with Kotak Bank. I called my relationship executive and suddenly a new voice comes on line and updates me that the person who was handling my portfolio. No information or hand shake. This new guy wants to study and then meet me and by then today the SENSEX shed another 350+ points.

Bad news continues...... A close colleague of mine had three heart-attacks all of a sudden, one other colleague met with an accident, wife of my ex-boss is going through a bad phase, my close friend's brother aged 40 died all of a sudden in sleep, family of my friend met with a serious accident on the way to Tirupati leaving only one person alive. I am not sure, why I am hearing only this kind of news.

Bad news continues............my profession is into recruitment of software professionals. It is always challenging but now most of the candidates are giving my a Team a big blow by not joining in the last minute. This happens even after maintaning a close touch with them for weeks together.

I may be lucky tomorrow to get some great news. Till then bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment